When purchasing a Tivoli Pass, the following terms and conditions are regarded as being accepted. For this reason, please read the terms and conditions thoroughly before buying your Tivoli Pass.
1) General Tivoli Pass terms and conditions1. All Tivoli Passes entitle the Passholder to free admission to Tivoli for Tivoli's open seasons, including Tivoli's Winter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas seasons.
2. A Tivoli Pass can either be purchased as a
3. There are the following types of Tivoli Passes:
4. Tivoli Passes are purchased as digital products. Physical Tivoli Passes are available for purchase in return for a fee.
5. All types of Tivoli Passes are strictly personal and may only be used by the Passholder. It is the responsibility of the Passholder that the Tivoli Pass is not misused. If the Tivoli Pass is used by someone other than the Passholder, this will be regarded as misuse of the Tivoli Pass, and the Tivoli Pass will be cancelled. Misuse of a Tivoli Pass may result in legal proceedings, as Tivoli reserves the right to claim compensation for damage sustained in connection with the misuse. The Tivoli Pass will not be returned after cancellation, nor will the fee for the Tivoli Pass be refunded in full or in part.
6. If the Passholder has purchased a Tivoli Pass, it is the Passholder's responsibility to complete the Tivoli Pass via the link to the Passholder's My Tivoli (Mit Tivoli)-profile, which is sent to the Passholder in connection with the purchase. The Passholder can also complete the Tivoli Pass in person at the Tivoli Box Office. Read more about the completion procedure in points 2.9 and 3.5.
7. Free admission applies only for Tivoli's open seasons, including the Winter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas seasons on presentation of a valid Tivoli Pass. Tivoli Passholders who are unable to present their Tivoli Pass must pay the normal admission fee, which is non-refundable. Likewise, Tivoli Wild Passholders who have forgotten their Pass must pay the full price for a Multi-ride ticket.
8. Tivoli Passholders who lose their Tivoli Passes must immediately contact Tivoli's Call Centre on tel. +45 33 15 10 01 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which the Tivoli Pass will be blocked. If the Tivoli Pass is used by another person without it having been blocked, this is regarded as misuse and the Pass will be cancelled. Cancelled Tivoli Passes will not be returned and no refund will be given. A lost or damaged Pass can be replaced upon payment of a fee.
9. Tivoli reserves the right to cancel a Tivoli Pass without notice if Tivoli deems that the Passholder has acted deceitfully or improperly in or towards Tivoli or displayed unacceptable behaviour towards other visitors, employees or equipment in Tivoli, or has not complied with the Garden's Regulations in force at any given time in Tivoli or instructions from staff in Tivoli.
10. Tivoli reserves the right to restrict the Passholder's access to Tivoli on certain days or at certain times. This will be necessary for safety reasons, for example, or when limited access to Tivoli is required due to events inside or outside Tivoli. The Passholder will not be entitled to any compensation or refund in that connection.
11. All Tivoli Passes can be purchased online via Tivoli.dk or in person at the Tivoli Box Office, Tivoli Service Centre and at Tivoli's entrances.
12. Questions regarding Tivoli Passes should be addressed in writing or by telephone to: Tivoli Call Centre, Vesterbrogade 3, Postboks 233, DK-1630 Copenhagen V., tel. +45 33 15 10 01 and e-mail email@example.com.
2) Tivoli Passes purchased as subscriptions
1. Tivoli Passes purchased as subscriptions are taken out as ongoing subscriptions, calculated and paid for either for one year (annual payment) or one month (monthly payment) at a time.
2. A Pass purchased with annual payment is valid for the month in which it is purchased and the 11 subsequent months. The first month is paid for in full regardless of the date of purchase.
3. A Pass purchased with monthly payment is valid for the full month in which the Pass was purchased. The full month is paid for regardless of the purchase date.
4. The validity period for a Tivoli Pass purchased as a subscription begins immediately, as soon as the Pass is issued. This also applies even though the Tivoli Pass is purchased in a period when Tivoli is closed.
5. An agreement on the purchase of a Tivoli Pass as a subscription can be entered into only by persons who are over the age of 18 and legally competent.
6. Tivoli Passes with annual payment can be purchased at the Tivoli Box Office and Tivoli.dk. Here, the purchaser will be informed of the current Membership terms and conditions, which the purchaser must accept. The Pass can be completed at the Box Office and online via Tivoli.dk. Tivoli Passes purchased at physical sales points may only be paid for one year ahead.
7. Tivoli Passes with monthly payment may only be purchased online via Tivoli.dk
8. You can purchase a Tivoli Pass as a subscription for other people. The payment obligation will be linked to you as the Administrator.
9. Tivoli reserves the right to charge a set-up fee.
13. Amended terms and conditions
14. Right of cancellation
15. Tivoli Lux
3) Tivoli Passes purchased as gifts
1. When purchasing a Tivoli Pass as a gift, the buyer may choose the month when the Tivoli Pass is to become valid, though a maximum of two months from the purchase date. The Pass will be valid for 12 months.
2. A Tivoli Pass purchased as a gift is valid for 12 months from the month chosen by the buyer for it to become valid. This applies even if the Tivoli Pass is completed at a later date, and even if Tivoli is closed during the purchase period.
3. A Tivoli Pass without registered payment information expires after the prepaid period of 12 months and is therefore not a subscription. The Passholder may convert or renew the Tivoli Pass so that the Tivoli Pass has the nature of an ongoing subscription with either annual or monthly payment.
4. Passes purchased as gifts and as BTB sales are valid from the set start month and the following 11 calendar months after which they expire, unless a subscription is registered before the expiry date.
7. Amended terms and conditions
8. Right of cancellation
4) Marketing and newsletters
1. When purchasing a Tivoli Pass, you will be offered the opportunity to receive e-mails and newsletters from Tivoli containing relevant membership benefits and offers, information on events and discounts in Tivoli, and offers and benefits that are available from Tivoli's collaboration partners. Tivoli collaborates with businesses within the tourism, automotive, clothing, drinks, hotel and energy industries. You can always see a list of Tivoli's current collaboration partners at www.tivoli.dk/erhverv/sponsorer. It will always be Tivoli that sends out the offers on behalf of our partners. If you have previously consented to receiving e-mails and newsletters from Tivoli but no longer wish to receive these e-mails and newsletters, you can unsubscribe by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking "Afmeld Tivoli Tæt På" (Unsubscribe) at the bottom of the newsletter.
5) Personal data
1. As a natural part of our activities and marketing, we process personal information about our Tivoli Passholders and other guests. It is Tivoli's policy to be open about how we process such information. Tivoli A/S, CVR no. 10404916, Vesterbrogade 3, DK-1620 Copenhagen, is the controller that collects and processes personal data.2. In connection with providing information, the extent to which providing the data is voluntary or necessary for completing the desired action will always be apparent.
3. Tivoli collects, stores and processes information regarding names, addresses, photos, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and dates of birth and e-mail permits of Tivoli Passholders and those with profiles on My Tivoli in general together with information regarding these holders' preferred use of the Gardens and their activities.
4. Tivoli also registers information regarding Tivoli Passholders' visits to the Gardens during the current season for the purpose of classification into categories, including categories of visiting patterns etc., and to guard against any misuse of the Tivoli Passes.
5. When you contact Tivoli's customer service or communicate with us in any other context, we collect and process the data you provide in order to process your enquiries. We urge you not to provide us with sensitive information unless strictly necessary for processing your enquiry. In such cases, the information should be sent in encrypted form.
7. Tivoli uses this personal data to administer your profile on My Tivoli and your Tivoli Pass. We do this to optimise information for you about activities and offers in the Gardens, and to tailor the Gardens and offers to suit you and our other visitors. Tivoli also uses the data for the purpose of marketing and to produce statistics and analyses.
8. In connection with use of an annual card, Tivoli takes a portrait photo of the cardholder. The photo, which will be used by Tivoli for the sole purpose of admission control, will be kept in Tivoli's database. During visits to the Gardens, the photo can be shown on a screen which is only visible to attendants at the entrance. While use of the annual card is not contingent upon Tivoli collecting and keeping a portrait photo of the Passholder, Passholders who do not wish to have a photo registered must always produce photographic identification at the entrance to Tivoli.
9. Our basis for processing your personal data is primarily the fulfilment of the agreement that is entered into between the you and Tivoli in regard to your profile on My Tivoli and your Tivoli Pass. We process portrait photos on the basis of your consent. In addition, we process personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in marketing, developing both existing and new services and products, and analysing and producing statistics on our customer segments, products and services. Personal data may also be processed in order for a legal claim to be exercised.
10. Please note that use of personal data for transmission of marketing materials only takes place when you have expressly consented to this in advance, unless the law allows us to contact you without obtaining your consent in advance.
11. Tivoli is responsible for the personal information Tivoli processes remaining up to date, and Tivoli does not store personal data any longer than necessary. Tivoli therefore deletes personal data no later than 24 months after a Tivoli Pass expires, unless Tivoli is legally obliged to keep the data.
12. If you hold a Tivoli Pass and have a profile on My Tivoli, you are entitled to see what data Tivoli processes about you, and for what purpose the data is processed. Furthermore, members are entitled to object to the processing of the data and to request correction and deletion of data that are incorrect, misleading or have otherwise been processed in contravention of the relevant legislation. If you wish to exercise these rights, you can contact Tivoli A/S, Vesterbrogade 3, DK-1630 Copenhagen V.
13. Tivoli reserves the right to carry out mail merging of data regarding people living at the same address. This means that if all the members of a family have Tivoli Passes and live at the same address, we do not send e.g. four letters addressed individually but instead the household receives one letter containing all the relevant information combined.
14. You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to processing of personal data that you have previously granted to Tivoli. We will then delete the personal data, unless we are able to continue processing them on some other legitimate basis. However, revocation of consent may mean we are no longer able to offer the same products and services.
15. Tivoli does not pass on your personal data to any third parties without your permission, with the exception of point 5.16. below. In some circumstances, and in accordance with legislation, it may be necessary to pass on personal data to public authorities or the police.
16. In some circumstances, Tivoli will share your personal data with Tivoli's suppliers who deliver services on behalf of Tivoli, e.g. in connection with distributing newsletters. These suppliers only process the personal data on behalf of Tivoli and in accordance with Tivoli's instructions. They cannot therefore process personal data for their own purposes.
17. Tivoli emphasises that all personal data are treated confidentially, and that the data will only be accessible to a limited and relevant number of employees at Tivoli who have received instructions on how to process personal data in compliance with the relevant legislation.
18. Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated websites. We are not responsible for the content of other companies' websites or their practices with regard to the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, we urge you to read the owners' policies with a view to personal data protection and other relevant policies.19. If you have questions about or wish to complain about the processing of personal data, you can always contact Tivoli by e-mail or telephone, as described immediately above. You may also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., DK-1300 Copenhagen K, Denmark.