Conditions for filming for television and/or cinema/media
1) Only Tivoli’s Public Relations Department is authorised to grant permission for filming.
2) The recordings may only be used for the purpose specifically stated on this form and in many circumstances only to drama, movie or editorial purposes.
3) The Production Company/ Media must reimburse Tivoli for the total cost of wages for all gatemen, workmen, electricians etc. and for the electricity, barriers, cleaning, etc. deemed necessary by Tivoli on account of the filming activities.
4) The Production Company/ Media undertakes to observe Tivoli’s general regulations and in addition to comply with all directions given by Tivoli’s representatives. Tivoli reserves the right at any time to demand that the filming stops, including if it is of greater inconvenience to the audience than anticipated or if, in Tivoli’s view, special arrangements or other factors render this necessary. Any interruptions shall not entitle the Production Company/ Media to make any claims against Tivoli or to refuse to refund the costs incurred up to that time.
5) The Production Company/ Media accepts unconditional liability for all and any damage caused to Tivoli’s buildings, installations and equipment and for all and any injury to members of the public, personnel, etc. directly or indirectly as a result of the filming activities. The Production Company/ Media also accepts any financial liability that may arise, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the filming activities, and the Production Company/ Media undertakes to indemnify Tivoli fully for any loss and to indemnify Tivoli fully against any and all claims arising out of the filming activities, including claims from tenants, performers and members of the public and personnel. Furthermore, the attention is drawn to present and future legislation on copyright, so that claims from artists and others shall be paid by the company even though the company has not itself engaged the persons in question to take part in filming activities.
6) The person in charge of the filming must always carry company’s copy of this permit and shall present it on demand.
7) This permit does NOT relieve the Production Company/ Media of the obligation to make necessary, special agreements with tenants, musicians etc.
Please send your form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +45 22237213