Master of Law. Born in 1967.
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board in 2010. Joined the Supervisory Board in 2010, independent.
Re-elected to the Supervisory Board in 2019. Term of office expires in 2020.
Attended all meetings in 2019.
Chairman of Ordrupgaardsamlingen's Advisory Board
Deputy chairman of CPH & City & Port Development.
Member of the Board at FrederiksbergFonden and Rolighedsfonden.
- Management experience from The Danish Industry Foundation and Frederiksberg Municipality
- Board experience from the chairmanship of Local Government Denmark (LGDK), Wonderful Copenhagen, Copenhagen Capacity and Kommunekemi, etc.
- Political experience, including as mayor, chairman of the Metropolitan Development Council, LGDK’s salary and staff committee and deputy chairman of the Danish Conservative People’s Party.
- Strategic development, organisational development and financial management.
- Promotion of tourism and metropolitan development.
Per 31 December 2019: 10 Tivoli shares.
Tivoli, 3 Vesterbrogade DK-1630 Copenhagen V